Tickets are going fast, but there’s still some left— get yours before they’re gone!
We’re pleased to announce two more speakers for November’s TEDxMileHigh:
— Pam Sandlian Smith: Disruptive author, speaker, and Director of Anythink Libraries, whose work is reinventing the role, and relevancy, of libraries in our communities.
— Teresa Taylor: Visionary leader, former CEO of Qwest, member of three national boards of directors (including T-Mobile), and author of the book, “The Balance Myth.”
When you attend TEDxMileHigh, you’re attending a truly unique event with some of Colorado’s most innovative, brilliant, and passionate women — women who are pushing the boundaries and making huge impacts in science, sociology, artistry, health, and education.
Among the speakers and performers at TEDxMileHigh:
- Esmé Patterson — Local songwriter and artist who has performed on The Tonight Show, All Things Considered, and toured the country with the band she co-founded, Paper Bird.
- Katherine Giuffre — Changemaking professor at Colorado College doing research on the social structures most conducive to fostering creativity and innovative thinking.
- Ashlynn Damers — Member of the number-one ranked international youth slam poet group, Minor Disturbance, and a fighter for justice, equality, and human rights through spoken word.
- Julia Hutchins — CEO of Colorado HealthOP and believer that health care can, and should, work better for more people through collaboration and consumer engagement.
- Sara Volz — Freshman at MIT studying molecular biology. She was the 2013 Intel Science Talent Search winner for her work developing more efficient methods to produce algae biofuels using artificial selection.
Who are you excited to see?